What was the goal of Sprint 20?
The goal of this Sprint was to continue work on batch ingest and export, and tying in ingest through Comet into the geospatial platform, Shoreline.
Accomplishments of Sprint 20:
- Updated the GBL1.0 to Aardvark JSON converter to meet Shoreline needs
- Produced a metadata fixture for shape file ingest
- Minimal metadata schema in place for Shoreline ingest
- Updated Aardvark metadata schema to use real URIs when available
- Superskunk now outputs valid Aardvark JSON for Shoreline
- Fixed issue with “Edit FileSet” not rendering
- Fixed Comet home page search box error
Did we do everything we set out to accomplish?
- While Bulkrax is working on local environments, it has yet to be functional in Comet
- To be determined by the Surfliner 2020 Prioritization Planning meeting (January 18, 2023)