Note: This session was not recorded
What was the goal of Sprint 9?
To wrap up the collection processes that are close to being done as well as to wrap up the batch upload process which is the most critical focus at this point for UCSB. The Comet Feature List will also be finalized after this sprint.
What is the milestone that this sprint is supporting?
To have batch upload ready for production, at least for UCSB, so that they can use it to migrate their ADRL content into their new system.
Accomplishments of Sprint X:
- Batch upload:
- Select metadata manifest
- Attach files and add them to collections
- Can apply project workflow processes
- Finalized Comet's Feature List document
Did we do everything we set out to accomplish?
No. While batch upload is working, we still need to have batch validation with useful feedback if validation fails so that users can fix and resubmit.
- Metadata configuration for compatibility with ADRL schemas;
- Workflow configuration targeted at migration review;
- Full scale test of batch ingest functionality.
- Integration with discovery layers:
- IIIF, Shoreline, Starlight, others?
- Scoping for UCSD MVP.