(This session was not recorded)
What was the goal of Sprint 20?
For Sprint 20, the following goals were set:
- Document the purpose of Shoreline
- Make changes to the ingest script based on the modified metadata workflow that uses a CSV and ISO XML
- Test CSV to ISO XML script
- Test ArcGIS to CSV script
- Review Shoreline tickets and identify Comet user stories
What is the milestone that this work cycle is supporting?
This work cycle focuses on stabilizing the GeoServer and improving the metadata workflow process. Also, it focuses on providing additional documentation for end users of GeoData, including About and Help pages. We will also be evaluating possible connections with Comet.
Accomplishments of Sprint 20:
During the sprint we accomplished the following:
- Made changes to the ingest script based on the modified metadata workflow that uses a CSV and ISO XML
- Began testing CSV to ISO XML script
- Began testing ArcGIS to CSV script
- Reviewed Shoreline tickets and identified Comet user stories
Did we do everything we set out to accomplish?
There is still some work to be done on testing the scripts, as problems arose that need to be addressed. The document outlining the purpose of Shoreline will be started soon. Other than those issues, everything we set out to accomplish was completed.