(This session was not recorded)
What was the goal of Sprint 24?
For Sprint 24, the following goals were set:
- Determine the formatting of the URL in the CSV to support downloads of original datasets
- Continue getting UCLA up to speed on Surfliner devops work
- Update Geoserver to 2.19.x
- Investigate the Blacklight breaking changes and their effects on Shoreline
- Update the ingest script to support original downloads
- Look into supporting Geoserver running over ssl/https
- Gather large geoTIFFs for ingest testing in a future work cycle
- Examine the CI issue with the metadata qc scripts in the GitLab contrib space
What is the milestone that this work cycle is supporting?
This work cycle focuses on enabling the download of original datasets and ingesting GeoTIFFs. It also focuses on maintenance and updates of the Shoreline infrastructure.
Accomplishments of Sprint 24:
During the sprint we accomplished the following:
- Determined the formatting of the URL in the CSV to support downloads of original datasets. Updated the Sample data to reflect these changes. Update the ingest script to support original downloads
- Continued getting UCLA up to speed on Surfliner devops work, there’s still more that can be done next cycle.
- Upgraded Blacklight components, without any breaking changes
- Updated Geoserver to 2.19.x
- Gathered large geoTIFFs to support ingest testing in a future cycle
- Resolved the CI issue with the contrib GitLab space
Did we do everything we set out to accomplish?
We determined the format of the URL for downloading of original datasets, and updated the ingest script to support original downloads. We also updated to Blacklight 7.12 and GeoServer 2.19.x. We also resolved the CI issue with the contribu GitLab space that resulted form the ingest of the metadata qc script. We continued getting UCLA up to speed on Surfliner devops work, but there’s still more that can be done next cycle. We didn’t get into work behind ingestion of GeoTIFFS but did gather large geotiffs to support ingest testing in a future workcycle.